Version 1.3.2 has been released.
Here is the changelog:
- Date format of SMS templates changed to use WHMCS date format settings.
- Optimized and better usage of the Clickatell API.
- Better-looking logs page.
- Licence check error instead of "invalid licence" if something's wrong with server settings or licencing servers.
- Some minor improvements.
Please let me know if you experience any problems or if you find any bugs.
Here is the download link: http://www.scriptlisans.com/smsaddon/sms_addon_1_3_2.zip
How to Upgrade?
1. Replace new files with old ones.
2. Go to admin area and go to addon page, click upgrade. That's it!
If you're using v1.3 or v1.3.1 right now, go to your WHMCS Admin area, SMS Addon module page, you'll see link to upgrade. If upgrade fails(asks you to fetch files again after fetching files), it means that you don't have permissions to auto-upgrade. If you experience this problem, you need to upgrade manually by downloading and replacing files.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution