Version v2.0.0 has been released.
Here is the changelog:
- Configurable API Support added, use any HTTP GET API, not only Clickatell
- Fixed unicode support, still experimental
- Multpile admin mobile numbers support
- Mobile number fix, no need to make customer enter mobile numbers in international format
- Fixed empty variable error on free pruducts
- Some minor improvements
Here is the download link: http://www.scriptlisans.com/smsaddon/sms_addon_2_0_0.zip
How to Upgrade?
1. Replace new files with old ones.
2. Go to admin area and go to addon page, click upgrade. That's it!
If you're using a version later than v1.3 right now, go to your WHMCS Admin area, SMS Addon module page, you'll see link to upgrade. If upgrade fails(asks you to fetch files again after fetching files), it means that you don't have permissions to auto-upgrade. If you experience this problem, you need to upgrade manually by downloading and replacing files.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution