Version v2.0.1 has been released.
Here is the changelog:
- Fixed unicode support for the following languages: Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, German, Greek, Russia, Spanish, French
- Improved single SMS sending with dropdown client list, detailed API response feature and detailed logging.
- Pausing Mass SMS to prevent timeouts
- SMS logs paging
- Easy configuration with seperated API and module settings
- Fixed upgrade process from v1.3
Here is the download link: http://www.scriptlisans.com/smsaddon/sms_addon_2_0_1.zip
How to Upgrade?
1. Replace new files with old ones.
2. Go to admin area and go to addon page, click upgrade. That's it!
If you're using a version later than v1.3 right now, go to your WHMCS Admin area, SMS Addon module page, you'll see link to upgrade. If upgrade fails(asks you to fetch files again after fetching files), it means that you don't have permissions to auto-upgrade. If you experience this problem, you need to upgrade manually by downloading and replacing files.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution